Sorry for the delay in posting. My husband and I took a quick getaway to recharge after the end of high school football season and before the holiday season shenanigans commence. Checkout some of my gorgeous pictures from Nassau, Bahamas. It was a great weekend, if you don’t count the fact that I spent one entire day with seasickness. That part….it wasn’t so great. But, now we are fully ready for the holiday season.
I am in love with this month’s Allure Beauty Box. Sure, they are not full size products but I look at is as an opportunity to try new things without the excessive cost AND to stock up my travel bag!!! This month Allure featured some things I already loved and some things I was dying to try that were on my wish list! It was a total WIN!!!
- Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream (wish list item)
- M-61 PowerGlow Peel (wish list item)
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (LOVE IT!!! Now I have a small tub for travel)!
- ModelCo Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in St. Tropez AND Eyelites in Granite (an eyeshadow and a liquid cream shadow)
- Kneipp Mineral Bath Salt in Dream Away (Awesome! Smells fantastic and makes your skin silky smooth and is so relaxing).
- Lumify Eye drops (the best eye drops that exist).
If you don’t subscribe to Allure Beauty Box, you are truly missing out on some great finds each month! It’s one of my favorite subscriptions because of variety and volume and the price is just right!