This is my very first subscription box from GlossyBox. This month I received a few products I’ve never heard of but was excited to try and a few I have heard of and already like. GlossyBox does not feature full size products, more like deluxe travel size. So you can get a good “try” out of each product. This month included:
- John Masters Organics Geranium & Grapefruit Body Wash and Body Milk. They smell really good…light and citrusy.
- BellaPierre Pro Concealer Palette – This concealer palette is actually full size and it’s quite wonderful. There are three different color correcting concealers that go on smooth and work quite well. They did not cake and smoothed out some uneven areas on my face from scarring. This was a new brand and I’m looking forward to trying more products from BellaPierre.
- Minus 417 Firming Radiant Mud Mask – I’ve never heard of this brand before either, but this mask is delicious! It smells amazing and made my skin super soft and moisturized. I will be investing in a full size bottle of this mask.
- Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Polishing Micro-Exfoliating Truffle Face Gommage – It’s a MOUTHFUL of a product name but it’s luxurious in it’s exfoliating power. I can’t believe how wonderful my face felt afterwards! I didn’t want to finish my nighttime routine because this product made my skin feel like I just came home from a spa treatment! Definitely investing in a full size of this product!
- Illamasqua Mini Hydra Veil – I’ve heard of this brand and so far, it hasn’t worked out for me but this product is a holy grail of primers. Not only does it moisturize my skin, it primed my face so well my make-up went on like melted butter and looked so luminous and evenly toned afterwards. Again, another product I’m going to invest in a full size of.
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised by this month’s finds. I’ve only signed up for a 3 month run of GlossyBox so I have to see how the next 2 months pan out before I commit any further. But so far, I’m liking this subscription!!! If you can, I suggest you give it a try. Maybe you will find some unknown gems like I did!