Here is a breakdown of how I rate beauty products. This will be important for product battles.
- Ease of Use: Easy (straight and simple), Moderate (requires a few steps to use product), Complicated (you might as well get a PhD to use this)
- Price Range: Comparative to other products of similarity. Options are Low, Medium, and High.
- Package: Admit it…sometimes the packaging helps “sell” the product. Ratings are Simple (basic, nothing to write home about), Appealing (not extravagant, but not basic) and Eye-Catching (I’d buy this just to look at the package).
- Smell: Low, Medium, and High
- Reactions: None, Mild, Medium, or Numerous
- 5 stars – Utter Perfection
- 4 stars – Pretty Damn Good
- 3 stars – Held my attention but could use some work
- 2 stars – Well, maybe I’ll try another book by this author since this one wasn’t good
- 1 stars – What the hell did I just read?
- DNF – Just because you can write, doesn’t mean you should.